Sunday, March 16, 2014

Day 74 (03/15)

so we woke up and took my car to get serviced. while we were waiting we watched my cat from hell in the waiting room and let me tell u something the other people in the waiting room just pmo. "2 litter boxes is too much!!" "I would just declaw my cat!!!" like stfu you don't know shit, w0w. 

afterwards we went to twisters and then to gecko's to get Alex's charger because he left it last night. then we went shopping for snacks on our way to CA. we got home and i cleaned up a little bit while alex worked out. mikaela came over and then we went grocery shopping so she could have food for when she housesits. we got back home, cleaned up a little bit more and then left for el pinto for Jess's birthday!!!

el pinto was pretty fun there were a lot of people like 23 flippin people. jess opened my present first which was a hogwarts alumni shirt wrapped in a starbucks bag surgical pack style. she opened it sterilely lolll. Mikaela and i ended up sharing a quesadilla and some fried green chile strips. 

after el pinto most of us went to the ice skating rink. it was both mine and alex's first time ice skating so I was being a wall hugger at first but everyone helped me get out there and i ended up being flippin awesome, i only half-fell once. Alex just threw himself out there so he fell multiple times, plus he was going fast. jess showed off her figure skating skillzzz and shit. anyways it was pretty fun but my ankles and legs started hurting after a while D: i wanna do it again tho


we got home, packed up, and went to bed pretty late considering we were leaving at 6am in the morning for CA. the end

xoxo
jello

No comments:

Post a Comment