Thursday, March 20, 2014

Day 78 (03/19)

sooo today was my dentist appointment. pfft. turns out my teeth were super fucked up. i'm gonna need braces on both my top and bottom teeth, except i probably need my first premolars extracted so that i could pull my overbite back. damn it. i also had a receding gumline and she also mentioned my anxiety probably doesn't help because when i bite my fingers i'm effing up my teeth as well. my mom pulled aubrey out of school early so she could go whale watching with us.

SIGGGH. so after the dentist we went straight to long beach. we were there like 2 hours early, and my mom realized she forgot the printed coupons, which would've saved us about $30. so alex and i took a walk down ocean blvd to fedex. he quizzed me along the way while we enjoyed the awesome rad weather


mission accomplished, got to fedex and printed out the coupons. once we left the fedex building, we simultaneously put our sunglasses on and highfived. we even got an audience to watch. whatever

we walked back to the beach and then had a light lunch at chili's with my mom and aubrey. after that we went and lined up to wait for the boat to take us whale watching




it was a 2 hour ride and it took a while but we got lucky and did see some whales!! we saw 3, and a bunch of dolphins. i didn't take any pictures because the boat was moving really fast and i had trouble keeping myself up and aubrey at the same time because i wanted her to see the whales. alex took plenty of pictures and videos so at least we have those. the dolphins were swimming with us and the whales were blowing their spouts and stufffff and we saw their tails flip upppp wow!!!!!!!!!!



so that was fuuuun um afterwards we drove back home and i met my mom's boyfriend greg. he gave me $100. like dude idk u. dude. calm down. but whatevs, it's $100 i'll use it for my bills. we went out to eat at a korean bbq place where i got stupid tipsy off of wine, it was like average. and then went home, i read aubrey a bed time story, and went to sleep

xoxo
jello

No comments:

Post a Comment