Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Day 35 (02/04)

haha so i didn't go to clinicals. not because school was cancelled, but for a dumber reason. i had a dream that one of my friends (i don't remember who) was pregnant and their water broke and started going into labor and i had to take her to her hospital. at this moment i woke up, it was 4am and i heard water dripping. turns out i have a leak on my window and the built up snow was melting and it was just dripping hard on the window sill. i placed a towel to soak it up, but i could still hear it dripping so i went into the living room to finish my sleep. i went back to dreaming about needing to take my friend to the hospital. i woke up again around 5, checked my phone for a delay message, thought "yeah, school isn't gonna be cancelled today." and went back to sleep. woke up again at 6 and thought "i should text iris i can't make it to my clinic because my friend is having her baby and i need to take her to the hospital." i did, and fell back asleep. i woke up again at 8 and thought "did i text iris?" i checked my phone and thought "no i didn't oh no i have to text her i need to take my friend to the hospital" and i did. i fell asleep again and then at 10am i was wide awake and i was like "oh shit. it was all a dream. i hope i didn't text iris lying to her about my pregnant friend." i checked my phone and hadn't texted iris at all!!!!! it was already 2 hours past the time i had to be there. then i was like, fuck it

so yeah. i spent all day cleaning and watching tv. alex was off work so i hung out with him too. we ended up giving toad his first bath!!!!! he was doing well but my kitten restraint was too hardcore


he's so soft and smells so nice now!!!!!!!

mikaela picked me up around 5 and we went to jess's to watch 6 episodes of glee. i just wanted to watch up to when darren criss makes he debut. finally!!!! i love second season. we sat around and talked and then we went back home

xoxo
jello

No comments:

Post a Comment