Saturday, February 1, 2014

Day 31 (01/31)

well i was super lazy all dang day it was my first day to sleep in in forever so yeah

alex and i woke up and showered and alex started making breakfast while i left to go to the store to pick up some groceries we needed. so alex specifically asked me to buy a lighter but omg after i got done checking out i guess the cashier forgot to ring up my lighter, but she'd already started checking out the next customer so i decided to wait. the customer was like "don't worry i don't have that much stuff" and she didn't. she actually only bought a bag of chips and two other things. but after she scanned the chips the lady was like "did it charge me $1.99? it said it was on sale for a dollar????" so after they figured that mess out her receipt printed and she was like "excuse me??? can u help me understand this receipt???? did it charge me $1.99 and then another dollar?" like holy shit can i just buy my lighters already? DAMN

i got home and alex and i watched some grey's until he had to leave for work. i basically sat around and played pokemon and watched late night reruns apparently until 6:30 because mikaela came over for the jewelry/house party thing at my sister's. i showed her how cute jimmy fallon is and then we left. got there and learned about differents ways to wear a necklace i guess???? lol it wasn't really my thing but i won a bunch of "diva dollars" and won a super cute scarf i'm really pumped about. we had rebel donuts afterwards and played with my brother in law's epson glass games. epson glass is really huge on my head and looks funky but at least the screen doesn't make my head feel super shitty like google glass does

mikaela & i playing sean's games on epson glass

afterwards we got back home and put the scarf on toad aw


everything is just the worst for him

anyways i went and picked alex up and once we got home i got super tired and just knocked out. maybe it was the 17 pills of ibuprofen i took

xoxo
jello





No comments:

Post a Comment