Friday, February 21, 2014

Day 50 (02/19)

so i had like the dumbest morning while i was taking a shower i just got done putting body wash and i had soap suds all over me and just as i was about to rinse off the shower turned off?!?!???!?!?!? alex called the office and said there was a big leak so three buildings around us didn't have water either and they didn't know when it'd come back. so gr8. i just dried myself off and left.

so i had schoooool stopped by the gas station to get gas again (no SF guy this time ~sadface~) which is ridiculous because i filled up last week. i drive too much ugh.

we reviewed radiology for clinicals. there was a point where i reached in my backpack to grab a stick of cheese and then she picked on me for the hardest damn radiograph of a paw and asked me what view that was like i would know, radiology was last year. ugggh it turned out to be anterior-posterior palmar. okay. i would've never gotten that. nobody else in our class did. thx

then we had pharmacology where we had a lecture about our shitty therapeutics midterm grades. they said we had bad pharmacology grades too but whatever i got an A on my pharm midterm. but i got a D on my therapeutics midterm. so fml i suck at life

ugh idk i got home and alex had gone to work and talked to sean on the phone most of the day. then alex texted me saying that there was a grease fire and that they had to stop cooking!!! i was like wow???? he kept me updated and they had to shut down the kitchen so i went to pick him up. we watched some grey's and went to sleep.

xoxo
jello

No comments:

Post a Comment