Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Day 43 (02/12)

2 more days till v day!!!!!!! i'm so excited!! so today i had my 2 midterms. i showed up like 2 hours early but on the way there i stopped by the gas station and met this asian guy who was there to promote a car cleaning product or something but he didn't even promote it to me like we kind of just got caught up in conversation but i knew as soon as he started talking to me, "this guy sounds like he's from SF or some shit" basically all of this while i was pumping gas

him: nice car!!!!
me: thanks?????
him: was it a gift?
me: no i bought it myself
him: you must not be from here then
me: no??? i'm from california. but i bought the car here????
him: california?! BAY AREA!!!! and i'm just saying because new mexicans are dependent and look to their parents for that kind of thing. where you from?
me: (i fuckin knew it) oh ahahhahaha ok anaheim
him: ooo down south ok ok so what are you doing here now

basically we kind of just talked about how we ended up in ABQ and by this point i was like done pumping gas and about to get in my car and then he was like "oh shit anyways we got a promotion going on but u look like u bout to leave so" and i was like hahahahah wow yeah nice meeting you i guess and then i drove off but basically all fuckin day i was like DAMN IT I REALLY WANT TO BE HIS FRIEND because talking to him reminded me of some of my california friends and wow he was just a really chill rad guy. i'm in friendship love. i hope he posts about me in craigslist missed connections so that i could be like do you have a gf??? because we should double date and you can be my new best friend because my old bff sean decided to stay in japan for fuckin ever

anyway so i made another stop at twisters on my way to school and then when i got to school and i opened my burrito and WHAT THE FUCK RED CHILE?! i almost threw up and i was so upset because i was so hungry. mikaela just went with me back to twisters so i could throw that shit in their faces and go I ASKED FOR GREEEEEEEEN

got back to school with my brand new burrito and studied for our pharmacology midterm. which i actually feel extremely good about. we had like a 1 hour break until therapeutics where we had another midterm, the hardest fuckin midterm of my life. i felt so embarrassed and i feel like i failed amanda (my teacher). i did awful on our bird breed powerpoint and i feel awful about my life. she even bought us all cupcakes and gave me toad's FVRCP booster vaccine :-( and then in return i barely studied for her midterm. god fuck my life

we had to watch a damn horse video after the midterm and then went home after. jess came over after she had dinner with her mom and helped restrain toad for his booster, which he's a lil bitch about. seriously. how can kittens that were basically raised by vet techs be so sensitive to shit like that?! i honestly practice restraint on him and poke at his ears and eyes and teeth all the time to train him for veterinary check ups. maybe he's just hypersensitive to needles, idk

jess showed me nick carter's video of him singing arms of an angel to his pug so i made this




ok i gotta pick alex up from work

xoxo
jello

No comments:

Post a Comment