Friday, February 28, 2014

Day 57 (02/26)

soo0o0o0o wednesday was the worst day of my life because i just wanted to curl up and die because my period started and i was soooooo disappointed because for some reason i want a kid really bad and my desire for children is getting worse. maybe it's my body telling my brain that i'm running out of eggs???? or not because i'm only 22 and my mom still has her eggs at 45. anyway. i was miserable all day at school.

after school i grabbed some mcdonalds and got home and watched glee. i cannot watch that show without tearing up at at least one part because of fucking cory. i can't imagine what it must be like to film scenes where they are obviously talking about the time *spoiler* santana took finn's virginity so obviously rachel and santana will always have some underlying beef with each other. ugh, my heart. anyways. after glee i did another session of insanity. it wasn't as bad considering i was still sore from the last night. then i went to pick alex up from work and we watched grey's and fell asleep. that's our evening ritual basically.

xoxo
jello

No comments:

Post a Comment