Monday, February 17, 2014

Day 48 (02/17)

so today was probably the most productive of all this weekend. i woke up and showered and while alex was working out i went out to run some errands.

first i went to the animal shelter to get all my stuff signed because i'm no longer doing my clinicals there!!

then i went to u-swirl to pick up my w-2s. i thought naomi would be there but it ended up being avery uGH. it's ok though because he gave me some free yogurt (they have a raspberry flavor now!! JUST raspberry!!!! none of that pomegranate/raspberry mix shit. i flippin LOVE raspberry!!!!!!!) and then gave me a pixie stick and a box of chocolate strawberries. i walked out of there with my hands full yo. that place is so different now.

then i went to albertsons to get some tortillas and cheddar because alex told me he wanted them for breakfast. so i got home, stuck my albertsons monopoly pieces on my monopoly board thing while alex made some breakfast burritos. we watched some grey's while eating and then played vidya games before he had to leave for work. i called petroglyph to schedule my hours because that's my new clinical placement. i'm working 17 flippin hours a week omg. i'm hoping that'll get me adjusted quicker.

i took zelda with us and dropped him off at work and then went to my dad's because he needed help trimming missy's nails. i can restraint and trim myself now!!! flippin pro. so i basically restrained and showed him and critzene how to do it and once i was done i let zelda and missy play with each other while i ate some fish and rice that critzene made. i hung out there for a lil bit and then went back home

once i took zelda back i went to starbucks to get janne's and brenda's "where am i" or whatever starbucks cups that they're collecting????


and then i went to petsmart to get the aminals some foods. went home, made them dinner, washed some dishes, and now i'm sitting here waiting for the tonight show to start OH MY GODDDD. jimmy fallon i've missed you :*

so yeah today was pretty productive yay 

xoxo
jello

No comments:

Post a Comment