Friday, February 21, 2014

Day 52 (02/21)

i was supposed to do my clinicals today and i was actually kinda looking forward to it for once but then i got STUPID SICK and couldn't go

so basically i stayed home all day. sick. didn't have the energy to even get out of bed until 2, thought i'd feel better after a shower, but i didn't. alex made us some eggs and toast while we watched 3 episodes of grey's anatomy and he braided my hair so it wouldn't get in my face, and then he went to work :(

i could't get up off the couch until about 7 when i decided i might as well do some hw, and when i grabbed my computer i ended up just social networking and catching up on my 365s and totally forgot about my homework until i saw my textbook laying next to me -__-

i finally called sean back and found out he was in california this whole fuckin time and he was gonna surprise me with a visit but thought i was too busy with school and ended up paying for a new tattoo instead of a plane ticket. fuckin

i just got off the phone with sean, brushed zelda & toad's teeth and now i'm writing this. i thought alex would get home by now but i forgot he works until midnight tonight. fml. he said he's bring me some soup from work, so at least i have that to look forward too. also i miss him

i spent a lot of time watching them try to catch the laser


xoxo
jello

No comments:

Post a Comment