Monday, February 17, 2014

Day 46 (02/15)

so alex left for work early and so when i woke up i was all aloooone. and feeling like shit. my throat felt sore and my body started aching. woo0hoooo. once i felt the energy to finally get up i just cleaned the apartment and i take showers in the morning and i don't do anything to my hair i just brush it and let it air dry, but my bangs dried stupid and got annoying all day and like the dummy i am i pulled out some scissors and started trimming them down, maybe too short. so now i have some short ass bangs that i don't even like. for some reason, straight fringes don't cooperate with my because the bangs on my left side aren't even whatevs. so now i just look special.

ugh basically i didn't do anything. alex got home and i still felt awful..... wah. tried playing pokemon...man i don't even remember. i remember going to bed at like 9 because i felt so bad.

xoxo
jello

No comments:

Post a Comment