Friday, January 17, 2014

Day 17 (01/17)

today i did nothing!!!! alex and i went to the store and got some groceries. contemplated getting some valentines for my classmates. went home, alex cooked me the best omelette ever with leftover bean sprouts from last night's thai food, so flippin good!!!! then we went to life uniform so i could get some dumb interview "attire" for my dumb class on dumb wednesday. went home, we watched late night and parks & rec before he left for work. after he left i was gonna do my homework and play pokemon but then i realized my homework and 3DS were in my backpack and my backpack was in the car!! wow!!! so i cleaned the apartment a lil bit before mikaela picked me up to go to jess's. we all watched like 4 episodes of glee and just sat around drinking fresca and eating chips. i finished her texas puzzle thing that she didn't wanna do. that's about it. pretty chill day. chill dude. wow so chill.

chill
xoxo
jello

No comments:

Post a Comment