Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Day 22 (01/22)

wow today sucked but then again nothing is bound to go right when you basically start ur day out on 3 hours of sleep

i went to the optometrist to get my contacts fitted. i still have a couple ulcer spots but most of them closed up and doc says i don't have to take the drops anymore. so i got some contacts and now i can wear sunglasses while i am driving because it's kinda hard wearing ur sunglasses over ur glasses

got to school like 2 hours before class started and no one was there. so i printed out some lectures for pharmacology and then played pokemon. finished breeding fennekins for when greg sends me a growlithe because i'm trying to breed heat wave onto it. did u know there's like a 12.5% chance of a fennekin coming out female? that's like one out of every 8 eggs is female that is so much fucking egg hatching and i need a female to breed with my 6IV male lucario when i breed heatwave onto a 5IV male growlithe. DAMN

so that happened, and steve showed up all fancy. and since all my friends had already texted me they were wearing dress clothes i was like fuckIN GREAT i'm the only person wearing scrubs and now i look like an asshole. more people showed up wearing dress clothes and eventually almost all of the class had showed up wearing god damn dress clothes and i started hyperventilating so i left the room and had a panic attack of course because that shit would happen to me

but whatever who cares about that right because obviously i was just looking for attention. so annoying of me.

i went home early after i found out pharmacology was cancelled and there were no quizzes today, because fuck that shit i'm not gonna sit in a classroom full of gorgeous dressed up people while i'm sitting in the corner looking like moldy bread. no thanks. i'd rather have 10 panic attacks. so i went home and cried my face off to alex about how my day just went to shit when i left the apartment this morning and he just held me which is all i ever really need and tried to understand what the hell is wrong with me

we watched tv before he left for work, and i've been watching grey's and breeding for a noivern before greg is able to trade me a growlithe. you know what? i've been having to breed for a 5IV swoobat at the same time with my 6IV lucario because swoobat is both field and flying egg group and so i need a 5IV male swoobat so that the IVs on all my breeded noibat come out right, and every noibat i breed with swoobat needs to be female. like this is some complicated ass shit!!! no wonder i'm so stressed it's because i decided to take up IV breeding as a hobby. sigh

now i gotta go apologize for some people for snapping at them

xoxo
jello

No comments:

Post a Comment