Monday, January 6, 2014

Day 6 (01/06)

hey guys today was my first day of school for my last semester of school!!! ever!!!! maybe

i was planning on getting my pharmacology book at main campus before school but i couldn't because i didn't have enough time, but i had enough time to sit outside of my dentistry class by myself to get 10 minutes of peace to play pokemon!!!!! that didn't last long cause my teacher creeped up on me and was like "THE LATER REGISTRAR!!!" i was like hi??? and then we spent the first 30 minutes of class of listening to my instructor talk to herself. which isn't anything new. basically wasted time for 3 hours and briefly going over the powerpoint.

supp lab was just talking about the exams we have to take to be licensed vet techs (state board and national exam) and what we're gonna do during our supp lab sessions (it's basically like a study hall class). i volunteered to do a sheep & goat host parasite info thing. i wanted to get my pharmacology book afterwards but still didn't have enough time ugh.

during my 1 hour break i had lunch and played more pokemon while cici sat next to me and studied. jess and mikaela went out for lunch and when they came back jess came back with our christmas presesnts!!! what!!!! we all got matching cups aww. so cute here's mine!!!!


cici had also brought us stuff. chapstick and body wash and shampoo and lotion. i feel bad i didn't get anyone anything :-( mikaela said she got me something and tia's present is coming in the mail tomorrow. man i'm the worst friend

in pharmacology, our teacher just basically told the rest of the students who weren't in supp lab everything she told us about the VTNE. should've just signed up for supp lab so you don't waste my flippin time guys!!!!!!! ended up going over part of the chapter 1 powerpoint in the last 5 minutes of class UGH. so dumb. 

one of my cohort members ok story time: so last semester during our exotics lecture, she mentioned a radiograph we saw earlier in the program of a snake that swallowed lightbulbs and she asked "how would the snake unscrew the lightbulb?" oh my god. she was so embarrassed. then she showed us today an ornament her friend made her and i died



hmmm i got home and picked alex up to take him to work at 5 and i just really fuckin want my pharmacology book so i was like HURRY I HAVE TO GET MY BOOK and rushed him out and we ended up showing up at the bookstore 5 minutes before it closed so i got my book finally!!! over there i ran into one of my classmates that failed out of the program. kinda awkward but she wanted to talk to me. alex had to be at work in 10 minutes so i had to be like sorry i gotta go SUCKER bye

dropped him off at work, got home, studied for dentistry, typed up my goal summary. got distracted by tumblr. and now i'm here. i gotta study for pharmacology now. i have clinicals at an animal shelter tomorrow morning omfg. nervous!!! but it'll make for a cool 365 thing

OH and i cut my long ass nails today. i was thinking of keeping them long because chances are my clinical site won't notice, but then i thought about grey's anatomy and what if i pop the glove with my long ass nail???? what if i cut a patient's heart open by accident and they die???? 

ok thanks bye

xoxo
jello



No comments:

Post a Comment