Sunday, January 5, 2014

Day 5 (01/05)

alright guys let's do this

i did literally nothing today. literally nothing. alex and i woke up early to go to the planetarium with mikaela and jess, and right after i got out of the shower jess texted me that she wasn't feeling well. which is good i guess because my period is killing me anyway and alex still doesn't feel well. oh i finally got my period guys!!!!!

so instead we watched grey's anatomy until alex left for work, and then i took a 2 hour nap and then woke up and played pokemon. i wondertraded my faultily bred eevees and got a lucario with pokerus and flipped out. i called wesley asking what do???? and then i just put it in my box cause i don't feel like dealing right now

uuuugh so0o0o0o yeah, alex got home from work, vented to me like he always does, and now i'm about to go to bed. school tomorrow guise. dentistry & pharmacology, woo

toad was being especially affectionate today. my handsome lil puppinn


bye

xoxo
jello

No comments:

Post a Comment